Ever played the game Mad Gab before? If you're not familiar with it, the basic idea is that one team reads a series of random words off of a card, and the other team has to try to guess what they're saying within the alloted time. For example: "My Kojack Son" is really "Michael Jackson".
I really enjoy the game, and I guess that's good, because Tanner and Kody are chattin' it up lately and I get a daily dose of the Wagner boys' version of Mad Gab just trying to figure out what they're saying.
On that note, I thought it might be fun to pass along some of the words to you, and we'll see how well you can decode almost two year old language. Here they are:
Waja twuck, Be-di-di, Digga, Gotcha go,Fis, Cab-a-dope, Way-sie, Dit
Tees, Ga-rahs, Try-da-go, Bo-so-ser, Tar
Leave your guesses as a comment. I'll post answers in a day or so. Sorry, no prizes....just a little something to make you chuckle. Although, if anyone can figure out what a "gotcha go" is, I might come up with a prize for that! Good Luck!
8 comments:
Waja Twuck.......Water Truck
Gotcha go........Popsicle
Ga-rahs..........Garage
Tees.............Cheese or Teeth
Try-da-go-.......Triangle
Way-sie..........Crazy
Fis..............Fish
Cab-a-dope.......Cantaloupe
Tar..............Car
Dit..............Sit
Be-di-di.........
Digga............
Bo-so-ser........
This is the best we could come up with. Most are wrong I know but we tried. So being impatient we called for the answers and they are pretty funny.
La Lu
Grandpa Wayne and Granny J
Hey, that is cheating Grandpa W and Granny J! there shall be no phone calls for the answers! Rachelle, first thing is , do you know what they are saying? Becasue I want to be sure these are really words. I will study these tomorrow more, but I think the one says garage for ga-rahs and maybe tricycle or tractor for try-da-go.
Mom & Grandma Brenda
ok, well how about this:
tees- trees or pees or peas
fis - i agree with fish
cab-a-dope - i agree with cantalope- though would havenever guessed that one myself- but seeing it could make sense!
waja twuck- ? truck
way sie - lazy
be-di-di - beddy time
tar - yeah, maybe car
tees- i don't think it's cheese because I heard them say "ch" sound in milwaukee
Dit - yeah, could be sit
digga- did ya?
Grandma B
Bo-so-ser - brother sorry
I will post the answers this weekend. I guess I could've given a few clues to provide some context. Anyone else want to take a stab???
Ok, I'm stumped. It's been too long since I was immersed in that language! ;) But I love hearing about your everyday life, friend. xo
OK...Here are the answers, in order:
Garbage Truck, Blueberry, Digger, Motorcylce, Fish, Cantaloupe, Horsey, Dirt, Teeth, Garage, Triangle, Bulldozer, Star!
There you have it!
Rachelle and Ben
Can't believe how big the boys are getting. My sisters twins are 8 this year going into the 4th grade. Before you know it, Tanner and Kody will take that journey to school.
Hope all of you are doing well "out west" - me I am going back to work, teaching aviation but don't know where yet. I will keep you posted.
Patrick
Meant to say they are 9 this year (wish there was an edit button here).
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a quick note so I know you stopped by!