Background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

They...

They sleep and blow bubbles....



They drool....


And they smile.... 


They are getting cuter with each passing day.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My God they are really growing fast. I can"t believe that they are going to be three months old already. Love the pictures.

Love
Grandma Ardeen and Grandpa Pat

Craig and Bethany said...

I'll say! They must sure have an awesome mom and dad to bring out such cuteness. You sure make the twin thing look great, Rachelle, WAY easier than I know it is. You're a GREAT mom.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they are so cute!Tanner has a great smile. Just love that first picture where they are leaning against each other on the couch, sleeping.Babies are so funny. They fall asleep anywhere. Absolutley love all the pictures.

Mom Brenda

Lori said...

They sure are! :)

Anonymous said...

When can we come and play??? I can't wait to meet those little honeys. Cute doesn't even begin to describe them.
Love Nikki, John and Emma

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a quick note so I know you stopped by!