Well, I'm not real proud of this, but I'm going to share it anyway... Yesterday, I ate EIGHT to TEN chocolate chip cookies in just a few hours! I can't even specify a number because I lost track. Sad, huh?! They weren't even homemade and they certainly didn't look as delicious as the ones in the photo!
Nearly a dozen cookies....can anyone else relate?
Nearly a dozen cookies....can anyone else relate?

4 comments:
Yup. :) If you're looking for a GREAT brownie recipe, I'm your girl!
If it was mashed potatoes I would say talk to your sister about indulging!!!
Jean
ummm.............. no comment. ;)
No worries. I have been eating ice cream and not worrying about it. Can you believe the lactose intolerance has gone away for the time being. Enjoy it while you can!
Nikki
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you. Please leave a quick note so I know you stopped by!